Virtual Communications Workshop
Do your portfolio managers communicate with clients, prospects and journalists as effectively as you would like? Are you worried that they are not at their best when speaking and interviewing with important audiences? Has it been more than 12 months since their last communications coaching sessions?
Sondhelm Partners will conduct a workshop to better understand your story, enhance it, if possible, and help your spokespeople better tell it to clients, prospects and journalists. The workshop will be held through Zoom.
Specifically, your portfolio managers will learn how to verbally:
• Condense lengthy answers to succinct responses.
• Tell stories and give examples.
• Deliver your message when the questioner goes “off topic”.
• Control body language.
In addition, they will understand the following best practices:
• Using the Sondhelm Partners Message Map in the preparation process.
• Strategies for stronger Zoom meetings.
• Tips to remain compliant.
• Understanding the rules and responsibilities of working with journalists.
Participants will also receive one personalized 30-minute review or preparation session that can be used within 30 days of the workshop.
For more information, schedule a call with Dan Sondhelm. Share your specific needs so we can customize the workshop for you.