Do you have a good story to tell, but are not growing fast enough?
Grow your business with Sondhelm Partners
Solutions To Help You Attract Assets
If asset growth is your goal, better positioning, distribution, marketing and public relations are the catalysts for raising your product profile in the marketplace.
To attract new clients and new advisors to your firm, you must clearly and consistently communicate who you are, what you stand for, and who can most benefit from your particular areas of expertise. Sondhelm Partners helps financial companies attract the platforms, advisors, and investors they need to grow their business.
Let Our Customized Consulting Approach Put the Service Emphasis Where You Need It Most
Sondhelm Partners provides its clients with turnkey, end-to-end, integrated marketing and distribution solutions – or single best-in-class solutions.
Surround Yourself with Services from the Experts Who Know Your Business
Thought Leadership and Measuring Results Cuts across Everything We Do
While our offering is concentrated in positioning, distribution, marketing, and public relations, two important areas of expertise are provided across all of our categories.
Thought leadership investment marketing is the art of positioning your firm’s experts as primary influencers in the conversations and events that are critical to your investors.
Through press coverage, speaking opportunities and original content such as videos, research, white papers, blogs and webinars, investors and advisors will associate your story, brand, and expertise as an authoritative, reliable industry voice.
Measuring results is critical to any successful distribution or marketing initiative. Through qualitative and quantitative methods, we can track and measure progress to determine if adjustments may be needed.
Establish Your Presence with Sondhelm Partners
Asset Managers Turn to the Experts at Sondhelm Partners to Help Them Climb To New Levels of Growth
The team members at Sondhelm Partners are all specialists in developing growth strategies. Our specialists, many with financial licenses, average 25 years of experience in marketing and distribution for asset management companies.
Competition Has Never Been More Challenging
Having your strategy on the shelf is one thing; getting noticed is something else entirely.
It’s no longer enough to just have a good story. In fact, many of today’s category leaders are often overlooked because they are sitting on the sidelines without a distribution plan or marketing support.
Enhance your story and tell it to the right people through platform sales and marketing
Grow and Retain a Greater Share of Assets
Let Sondhelm help you build the following:
- Public Relations
About Sondhelm Partners
With more than 100 years of collective experience, Sondhelm Partners is a holistic financial marketing and distribution firm dedicated to helping asset managers grow and retain a greater share of assets.
- 20-year-old fund with excellent past performance with just $50 million in assets
- No sales or marketing strategy for the fund – focus was on the SMAs
- No salespeople
- No visibility or brand awareness in target market
- Developed a public relations strategy to help get the fund discovered by target audience
- Worked with key spokespeople to develop a sellable story to go to market with
- Implementation of the PR strategy generated media results in major publications targeting financial advisors and retail investors
- Repurposing of media results helped get the story and content in front of key target and prospects
- Media results helped add credibility to the key spokespeople and become thought leaders within their specialty
- Fund assets grew to $1.2 billion and firm wide assets doubled
- The firm’s only marketing tool was an off-the-shelf web site template
- Wanted to take advantage of internal expertise to build a regional thought leadership presence
- After branding and positioning, firm began grow assets exponentially
- Keyed into local press opportunities to showcase internal talent
- Series of white papers established firm’s credentials as an advisory thought leader in southwest
- Transitioned successfully to digital presence
- As of 2016, assets reached $1.5 billion