How are boutique and emerging asset managers dealing with the pandemic and keeping clients and prospects engaged? Watch our webinar replay now.
In this 60-minute discussion and Q&A, you’ll hear from journalists who cover boutique and emerging asset managers.
You will learn how firms are communicating with clients, engaging prospects and evolving their business strategy during these unprecedented times.
Specifically, we will discuss:
- How firms are working to keep their clients calm and thriving
- How communication strategies have changed virtually overnight
- How the use of technology is more important than ever
- How strategic options such as layoffs, M&A and product development are being considered
- Why these challenging times may be opportunities for boutiques
Panelists include Julie Mansmann from Fund Intelligence and Matt McCue from Emerging Manager Monthly. Dan Sondhelm from Sondhelm Partners is the moderator.
Sponsors include Discovery Data, SalesPage and Cohen & Co.